On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 11:21 AM, Gautam John <gau...@prathambooks.org>wrote:

> On 14 February 2013 18:30, Theo10011 <de10...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I really appreciate the replies and the clarification on some of these
> > points.
>
> Gracious of you to do so. Now could you please apologise for your half
> baked assertion of facts backed by nothing more substantial than your
> thoughts?

No.

> In particular:
>
> "3) I am still curious about some of the relationships here. As far as
> I know achal still serves on your board? because I have a distinct
> memory of there being some association here."

Perhaps you didn't read the clarification where Achal did serve on their
board till September of 2011, he does happen to still be a member of the
registered society who is still consulted by CIS. Perhaps you can read
again below and clarify what you are characterizing as "baked assertion on
facts".

-Theo