Let me say I am very much surprised on this whole debate. We call these in
Hungary "storm in a glass of water".
Please step back all for a moment and try to look at the whole stuff from a
broader view.
We have a very first world problem, to write and discuss and enforce codes
of conduct, and advertise them everywhere. Have we?
The best code of conduct is still *"Behave normally",* or, as it was moved
to Meta from original place, *Don't be a jerk. *Everything is included.
Yes, we will still have problems of different cultures, and this is normal.
Those who cannnot accept that shouldn't participate in global projects. But
we can work it out.
This is the 43rd mail in this thread. To be honest, I have read only the
first few.

Is this whole thing WORTH the time of several highly trained programmers,
whose working hours are measured with gold?
Is this whole thing WORTH of forcing a volunteer, one of us, who is highly
committed to our common dream, to do something that he is not OK with or
quit?
Is life long enough for that?

Please study this essay on the topic thoroughly:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qyclqo_AV2M

Bináris