I think that advertising the COC might still have been in "good faith",
though it should have been done with a mail to the project owners.

But what I find very objecting is the way the two developers have
communicated on the gerrit thread. Both Antoine and Chad (both senior devs
that we used to look up to) behaved in a rather dictatorish manner which is
not even seen around profit making companies. Neither cared to explain and
discuss on the issue, while Yaron was trying his best to.

Regards,
Nischay Nahata