Thanks Paul, Crimbo?, you lot do speak a different version of the proper form of Language.  However, I must admit that the British pint is a 'proper pint', especially where a 'proper pint of bitter' is concerned.

That is exactly what I needed to hear, regarding the 2 OSs.  Now a second Q, what is the difference between the WRAP and WAR boards?  In the good ole USA these days, a WAR board may take on many definitions.  And since the CIA is monitoring e-mails I'm sure this will 'peak' their interest.  And where are you getting your boards?

Your input is desired, and I appreciate all your time and energy responding to a novice.