No, not really.  Our average RMC is similar to CBeyond, but the big
difference is how much we keep of that RMC as it compares to CBeyond.
CBeyond is still pumping dollars into their direct competitor (MaBell) and
operators like us that own their own network do not.

I know of ISPs like us all over the country that have similar RMC rates and
have been very successful.  We don't even consider deploying a radio for
less than $200.00 RMC and that will typically require a setup fee that
covers 90% of our upfront costs.  Majority of the time we require a T1
commitment at $329.95 RMC before deploying.

Like I've always said Patrick, the fewer radios we have in the air the
better!  lol

This is not to knock the sub $100 RMC market.  Clearly that is a model that
has also been a proven winner when applied properly.  We work closely with a
dozen or more wISPs all of which have proven business models and all are
successful.

Best,

Brad