The FM radio station I'm working out a deal with... Is a non-profit, a
religious station that runs on donations.

So far, we have 2 prices for doing a standard tower inspection of about a
200 foot tower, and I don't know if this includes tensioning guys, etc.
But the price is about $3500.

I don't believe they can actually pay that out.   Can someone point me to a
list or some resource that can point me to tower teams in eastern WA or OR,
that might not be quite this much?    If they can't do that, it really puts
a wrinkle in my plans to put stuff on their tower, as I won't put anything
on it, nor can I get a climber to put stuff on it, unless the work is done
in the first place.

Any references would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mark

neofast.net - fast internet for North East Oregon and South East Washington
email me at mark at neofast dot net
541-969-8200
Direct commercial inquiries to purchasing at neofast dot net