From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mark Koskenmaki
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 10:35 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Maybe someone has suggestions... - Tower work

The FM radio station I'm working out a deal with... Is a non-profit, a
religious station that runs on donations.

So far, we have 2 prices for doing a standard tower inspection of about
a 200 foot tower, and I don't know if this includes tensioning guys,
etc. But the price is about $3500.

I don't believe they can actually pay that out.   Can someone point me
to a
list or some resource that can point me to tower teams in eastern WA or
OR,
that might not be quite this much?    If they can't do that, it really
puts
a wrinkle in my plans to put stuff on their tower, as I won't put
anything on it, nor can I get a climber to put stuff on it, unless the
work is done in the first place.

Any references would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mark