I too am interested in what the minium price would be to put up a POP
using Alvarion gear. I really like my Trango gear but this stuff
sounds awesome and from what I read the Comnet program is just what I
am looking for. To compare to build out a Trango POP it costs about
1600 that includes AP, a switch and a battery backup system. Can
Alvarion get close to this?