From: Brad Belton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 2:45 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Alvarion Comnet Radios have arrived

Agreed, Trango is far from "immune" from interference, but they do give you
a few more tools in your bag to combat it.

(1)  RX Threshold
(2)  Dual Polarity
(3)  Dual Band

Alvarion VL offers none of these.  If they did they would hands down be the
best PtMP LE gear available today IMO.  However, I don't think they ever
will offer these features as it would be a conflict of interest with their
more expensive licensed gear.

Best and Merry Christmas!

Brad