I had a partner years ago was a computer guy.
We opened a new store in another city and he wanted to have a hole cut
in the wall for a big window type deal between the retail end and the
tech desk.

I told him to wait till I cam up to do some other work.

Instead he took one of my small trim skill saws and decided he could cut
a hole in a wall.

True story.

He take the skill saw and he lays it against the wall about eye level
and places his face, his eye in particular, right in front of the blade
of the saw, so he could see where it was going.

SPLINTERS!

Splinters in the eye when he pulled that trigger.

Note to others, wear safety gogles and maintanine safe distance away
from the saw.