Being a very Rural WISP 90% of my clients and potential clients will attend the
local County 4-H fair.  For years I have had a booth in the commercial
building.  I setup a really sharp booth (trade-show type) and a fancy computer
that I sell in my shop and 2 small systems as WIFI demo units.

What I end up with is from 12 noon to 9:00 in the evening I have to have staff
there to baby sit the 4-H kids who are board and want to sit and play on
YouTube, Facebook, and MySpace. The last 2 years we have not sold a single
computer, and have setup few wireless clients.

It is great PR.  People ask questions when they can get to you through all the
Kids.

Anyone else do anything like this.  What do you do.  Is there a good Kiosk
system that you can put up to help people get info.  I need a better plan that
I don't have to baby sit 9 hours a day. I don't have the time to do this myself
this year (have my own kids in 4-H with horses and other animals).

Any Ideas.

Steve Barnes
RCWiFi Wireless Internet Service