http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radioisotope_thermoelectric_generator

The soviets made portable radioactive generators to power lighthouses
and beacons; 87 years and you've only used half your fuel.

On Tue, Aug 04, 2009 at 11:19:31AM -0700, Chuck Profito wrote:
> Let's not forget small nuclear power as sold in 1951! ... http://xrl.in/2u36

/*
Jason Philbrook   |   Midcoast Internet Solutions - Wireless and DSL
    KB1IOJ        |   Broadband Internet Access, Dialup, and Hosting
 http://f64.nu/   |   for Midcoast Maine    http://www.midcoast.com/
*/