From: "Adam Goodman" <a...@wispring.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 10:56 AM
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: Re: [WISPA] DMCA - copyright infringement

To me the question is how much work should I invest in order to
protect "their" copyright interest. It makes sense to me that since
they have no way of knowing the identity of the customer and all they
really have is an ip address. That the ISP would have to connect the
copyright owner to the customer. Billing them for the research work
sounds like good idea to me. That way I am not preventing them from
contacting the perpetrating party, and I also get paid for my time.

-Adam

----

----