No, but with Land Lines you do. I'm not asking whether I break even, I ask
where customers are seeing the biuggest savings from their old providers.

If the average customer used to pay $100/month for long distance, and they now
pay $25/month for VOIP, its easy to justify VOIP with a $75/month savings...

If the average customer used to pay $38 /month fixed for land line local calls,
and now pay $25/month VOIP, its not as easilly justified.

So I'm really asking, what percentage of call minutes dial out to an area code
that is different than the caller's area code?

I'm asking because many businesses use a combination of land lines and VOIP,
one carrier for long distance, one for inbound (no charge per minute for
inbound), and another for outbound local.

It would be helpful to have some stats on how much a company could save on each
of the above service types, so marketing could be targeted accordingly.

In some cases customers dont save when they pay per minute, but they gain value
add.

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband