We currently use popup windows to provide an answer/feedback for an
activity/questionnaire. At one stage we were using hidden divs and JS to
"unhide" the div when the user hit a submit button, but from a usability
standpoint that was bad as it reset the page to the top (and so a
screenreader would lose its place). If screenreaders don't like popups
either, can anyone suggest an accessable way to "unhide" content such as
answers to a quiz?
Ben.