Hi Ian,

On 7/28/2017 3:37 PM, Ian G0FCT wrote:
I think there is need to handle compound callsigns such as ZA/PA9XYX, these call signs are common in Region 1.

Of course I know such callsigns are in use. The gist of my question was to ask "how many"? If you work 500 stations in a Region 1 VHF+ contest, would there be one or two? Ten? More?

Also, there is a need in Region 1 VHF+ contests to exchange 6 character locators (e.g. IO91OJ) rather than just 4 character locators. Is this possible?

That was the main topic of my original message. Did you read it?? See below.
        -- Joe, K1JT