On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 06:06:34AM -0400, Georgina wrote:
> from the xwin master himself:
> 
> 
> Around 21 o'clock on Jul 15, Trevor Woerner wrote:
> >Could the mailing list options be set such that replies are by default 
> >sent back to the list, instead of by default sent to the sender?
> 
> Yes.. I know "reply-to considered harmful" and all that, but I've never 
> found it to be a problem...
> -keith

As much as I respect Keith, and as much as the fact he's been hacking on X since
the year I was born scares the crap out of me, I disagree with him here. I'm not
a sheep, thankyouverymuch. :)

-- 
Daniel Stone                                              <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.kde.org - http://www.debian.org - http://www.xwin.org
"Configurability is always the best choice when it's pretty simple to implement"
  -- Havoc Pennington, gnome-list

Attachment: pgp00000.pgp
Description: PGP signature

Reply via email to