On May 25, 2007, at 4:51 PM, Luis Roca - Popular Interactive wrote:

The way I have my collections set up is identical to David Allen's method for general filing. The collections are labeled A - Z with only the library showing otherwise. When I search for something I know it can only be in a few places alphabetically and then I can sort according to tags, labels, or
kind.

How do you do this with research articles? How do you do this if there is more than one writing system involved (in my case Japanese and Korean).

Has anyone else here used Yojimbo for their GTD workflow.

I have most of my @read-stuff in Yojimbo (which reminds me that tags are not yet included in the mdimporter…) - I use iGTD and a Hipster- PDA for my GTD-stuff

Niels