The way I have my collections set up is identical to David Allen's method
for general filing. The collections are labeled A - Z with only the library
showing otherwise. When I search for something I know it can only be in a
few places alphabetically and then I can sort according to tags, labels, or
kind.

Has anyone else here used Yojimbo for their GTD workflow.

Luis Roca