Dont worry Chris,

I know your situation exactly. I have an equal number of tasks on my
list, and having to go to darned work all the time means I can't even
get started on it!

Thanks to this group there seems to be a growing interest in ZB, so I
think one of the highest priority things to do on my website is get
the ZBLL pages in some sort of order, and perhaps make it a little
more user friendly. I'll also explain my edges system in a lot more
detail!

Recognising the case as a PLL + Corner Orientation is very hard I
think, it's hard enough to recognise the PLL on the 4x4x4 when you
have only one edge flipped, let alone if the corners are all over the
place. Maybe some see it better than others, I know I wouldn't be able
to recognise the PLL without a complete top face :)

Dan :)