Hi Bob,

No, I haven't learned any of ZBF2L, apart from knowing a few tricks
which I learned before ZBF2L was even heard of.

I am a firm believer in the fact that to learn a giant amount of cases
you need to chop it up into fine chunks. The way I learn is all about
building pathways and extending out from what I already know, so I
think that the most logical extension of VHF2L in the direction of
ZBF2L is to learn the set of algorithms which covers first the case
which I can't use VHF2L for (my algorithm for the F2L case is U2 R2 U2
R' U' R U' R2) - and then begin learning the ones which cover the most
yucky cases.

You are right to say that the C/E pair trapped in the F2L is a great
place to start also, but for me it's not as useful because I almost
always break the pair up while solving another pair first, and using
the slot as an empty slot. So I don't have these cases very often at
all. In fact, I'm sure they can always be avoided, and give you less
ZBF2L algorithms to learn. But that's only speculation on my part :)

Dan :)

Have you learned all the ZBF2L for when the C/E pair is