I completely agree.

Although, Jason, if you are working on the T5 right now, flag out
the ones that take longer than 3s, would you.

I am still trying to master the L1 cases. I'll post algs for all of
them tonight. Cuz it seems I've been working on them in secracy for
much too long. (Most of these are <U,R> type.)

--- In zbmethod@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Bennett"