And the ones Doug was referring to were labeled similarly to Dan
Harris' site.  H is Double Sune, Pi is Bruno, etc.

If you want to look up useful algs, because others have gotten a
decent start on finding the T, U and no corner perm algs, I suggest
starting with the diagonal corner perm ones.  For the Double Sune
case, there will only be a few.

Also, I vote for RULM, LU, and FLU algs (I like RU algs, too, but I'm
usually a tad faster lefty).

-Mike Bennett