Hey Gilles,

The alg I list is the one I was performing (without the finger trick
notation).  Do the inverse of the alg to setup the case.

I was doing all twelve cases from this page.
http://www.speedcubing.com/chris/zbllt1.html

Sorry if I didn't label them very well.

Chris

--- In zbmethod@yahoogroups.com, Gilles van den Peereboom