Welcome leafjoy (this is a beautiful, peaceful name you have!). I,
too, am new to this group,(I use to be in this group by another name
but left for awhile), though like yourself I've been practicing zen
buddhism for many years. Close to 20, but seriously for about 14
years. I've not interjected here in this group much, mostly just
reading the posts. But there are a couple other groups I'm in that I'm
more active in. I see by your profile you're in OK City. Nice place?
Hope you like this group and stay awhile! Peace, Blossom~--- In