Thank you, for the reply.   I'm into Zen big time now.   The control monster
was begining to take over, and I had to put a stop to it.  So, I went back to
Zen.   What a relief.   It's good to know there are others who follow Zen, as I
do.   Right now,  I'm practicing self-reliance and Wu-Wei (good concept).  I've
been practicing silence, which I felt I needed .   I had become clingy and
such, my ear was permenantly glued to the cell.   What a sight, I was.      It
makes me dizzy just thinking about it.  Last Friday,  I finally decided to
detach.   I let go, it was hard at first,  I had every impulse to grab the
phone, and begin blathering away.     Nope,  I didn't do it.   I just sat.   It
felt good.   I feel more self-reliant.    Not to mention,  I feel I'm listening
more, and not interrupting so much.

  Here is a poem for you from Chuang Tzu

  To live amongst the wilds and lakes;

  to dwell in isolated places;

  to fish alone;
  actionless action:
  this is what is approved by the scholar who retreats to the rivers and seas,
who leaves this generation alone, who is in no hurry.

Blossom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Welcome leafjoy (this is a beautiful, peaceful name you have!). I,
too, am new to this group,(I use to be in this group by another name
but left for awhile), though like yourself I've been practicing zen
buddhism for many years. Close to 20, but seriously for about 14
years. I've not interjected here in this group much, mostly just
reading the posts. But there are a couple other groups I'm in that I'm
more active in. I see by your profile you're in OK City. Nice place?
Hope you like this group and stay awhile! Peace, Blossom~--- In
Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "mtpathy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Greets everyone,im new to this forum/group as well as im new to
> the whole concept of Zen, Ive studied meditation since 14
> and have inadvertently been applying the practices of Zen
> when i didn't even know the methods of the practice.
> so finding and working with zen has been a real eye opener, i
> hope to learn alot from reading the posts on here.
> salutations

reading! Talk about it today!

        Zen buddhism   Tibetan buddhism   Zen alarm clock     Zen garden

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]