Yes, there are a lot of social workers, psychiatrists,
psychotherapists that are practicing Buddhists and incorporating
this into their practices - lots of books out there. I agree, this
is very beneficial.

One of the ones I read several years ago that I liked was "Buddhism
on the Couch" by David Brazier (or his wife, not sure, too lazy to
run to the bookshelf and check).

Susan

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "dkotschessa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>