Bill;

I Thank you for your feedback, but in this case  I do not accept your
correction  your correction as it does not correspond to the insight of
the Diamond Sutra.  Zen poetry can be understood by intelectual but
through mindfulness, concentration and insight.  My poem tries to
transmit in a very basic way, the truth about interbeing while yours
keeps on the individual self.  However, perhaps there is an English
error and it should be reading:

I am you

You are me

we are One