Donald:
My poem is insight and nothing else. Throw away all your notions and
you will understand the heart of the poem.  And if you don't like it
just ignore it. However, by the way you answer it seems as you
discriminate between the self and the no-self. However,  The Diamond
Sutra and the Prajnaparamitra sutras are sutras for life.  The most
one meditates on them the richest became the insights they to one.

SAMSARA:  Every time that we are truly mindful, we are not any longer
into samsara.

Every time we loose our mindfulness we get into samsara.

A kind bow from
Mayka
--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, donald hwong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Based on what I have learned about Diamond Sutra,
>
> The poem by Mayka is true only in "formlessness", not in "form",
not in words, only in "realform".

> It is more than a concept.  It can be witnessed when the
practitioner reaches a certain level.  And it is not samsara.

wrote:
>    Very nice poem. It does reflect a message of Zen appropriately.
Your poem has been a blessing to me. Thank you for it.
>      However, I am not sure that Bill was necessarily making a
comment about your poem. Remember, as the Diamond Sutra indicates,
that there are no things. There is no Interbeing, there is no
mindfulness, there is no enlightenment or Buddha nature. These are
merely concepts that serve a purpose, like the finger pointing to the
moon, these words are instruments that help us to see into true
reality. This is the message of the Diamond sutra as well. So if Bill
takes a more self focused view of reality, is that necessarily any
different from your focus on interbeing?

>   Happiness to You Mayka,
>   Allen
>
> Mayka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>       More English errors corrected:
>
> -- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "Mayka" <flordeloto@> wrote:
> >

> > Bill;
> >
> > I Thank you for your feedback, but in this case I do not accept
> your
> > correction as it does not correspond to the insight of
> > the Diamond Sutra. Zen poetry can not be understood by
intelectual