Based on what I have learned about Diamond Sutra,

The poem by Mayka is true only in "formlessness", not in "form", not in words,
only in "realform".

It is more than a concept.  It can be witnessed when the practitioner reaches a
certain level.  And it is not samsara.

_/\_
JMJM

Phillip Rogers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
   Very nice poem. It does reflect a message of Zen appropriately. Your poem
has been a blessing to me. Thank you for it.
     However, I am not sure that Bill was necessarily making a comment about
your poem. Remember, as the Diamond Sutra indicates, that there are no things.
There is no Interbeing, there is no mindfulness, there is no enlightenment or
Buddha nature. These are merely concepts that serve a purpose, like the finger
pointing to the moon, these words are instruments that help us to see into true
reality. This is the message of the Diamond sutra as well. So if Bill takes a
more self focused view of reality, is that necessarily any different from your
focus on interbeing?

  Happiness to You Mayka,
  Allen

Mayka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      More English errors corrected:

-- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "Mayka" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Bill;
>
> I Thank you for your feedback, but in this case I do not accept
your
> correction as it does not correspond to the insight of
> the Diamond Sutra. Zen poetry can not be understood by intelectual
but
> through mindfulness, concentration and insight. My poem tries to
> transmit in a very basic way, the truth about interbeing  while yours
> keeps on the individual self. However, perhaps there is an English
> error and it should be reading:
>
> I am you
>
> You are me
>
> we are One