---If there is no train what just ran over my foot?

 I answer in the reletive, you come back in the absolute.

 I fully understand the concept of mental constructs(?). We create
our universe in every moment. But it is the action we take not our
understanding of the situation that affects the world around us.
 Furthermore good effort does not always mean good results. best
laid plans of mice and men........?
Just have to go with the flow,
 Guy

 In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Kirbo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 06:04:54 -0800, anatmanwave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > --- Just be with the smell of shit till i can get off. This is
the
> > reality of the situation. Maybe offer the guy a few kind words, I
> > could only imagine his mortification. Guy
>
> There is no guy on the train.  There is no train.  Get it?  This
is just a
> mental construct.
>
> But it could be a mental construct that is positive or good.  Sure
sh-t
> happens.  However,
> because we have minds, we also have choices to make about
everything we
> experience
> and how we choose to experience...
>
> On both a Zen and Quantum level, we have the power to form the
> universe...when we
> can select a positive choice we recreate the world of resulting
changes
> that are positive.
> It is a gradual and ongoing process, not a singularity event.
>
> What we deem to be good or bad is often very subjective, very
brief and in
> our ignorance
> we fail to see the development of character and experience that
provide us
> with enriched
> lives and the next layer of choices, etc., etc., if in doubt,
start again
> with the Eight-fold
> path and progress from there...this is after all, a Zen forum, and
Zen is
> established on the
> basis of Buddhism.  Buddhism addresses the essential dilemna of
suffering,
> duality, ignorance and
> spiritual progress via the Eightfold Path.  We are bound most by
our
> mental constructs than we are the
> world itself.  Liberation is a necessary step toward
enlightenment, and
> that comes only after we
> give up our attachments to false belief and false desires.
Determining

http://www.opera.com/mail/