---Dear ZenBob,
The absolute and the reletive are not "to a degree reletive"
or "Absolutist". I'm reffering here to the Absolute and Reletive
truth of the Universe.
 The Reletive truth is that things exist here and now in this exact
moment, not the moment ahead or behind. Form springing up from the
Universe. It's why the Zen student who stunned his toe exlaimed "I
will not be fooled again"
The Absolute truth is that all things, one thing; therefore no
thing. The Universe springing from form.

So when you responded by saying "nothing exist", you answered my
post in the Absolute while I was reffering to the Reletive. Kinda
like playing checkers and suddenly you're trying to play by the
rules of chess. I can just as easily play chess, but we were playing
checkers. you wanna stick to one conversation? :p Guy

  In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Kirbo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 12:34:32 -0800, anatmanwave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > ---If there is no train what just ran over my foot?
> >

>          Now there is a foot, too?
>
> > I answer in the reletive, you come back in the absolute.
>
>      Not absolutely...I realize that everything is to a degree
relative,
>      and I did not intend for the comment(s) to sound absolutist,
but
>      to offer some talking points on the underlying Buddhist
approach
>      of example via KOANS, since that was the essential topic.
> >
> > I fully understand the concept of mental constructs(?). We create
> > our universe in every moment. But it is the action we take not
our
> > understanding of the situation that affects the world around us.
>
>     Yes, exactly.  And I did underscore that principle, and am in
agreement
> with this view.
>
> > Furthermore good effort does not always mean good results. best
> > laid plans of mice and men........?
>
>      Also, no disagreement, as in comment on "sh_t" happens.
Again, at

http://www.opera.com/mail/