They are people just like you.

From: Edgar Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 2008/08/15 Fri PM 03:01:35 CDT
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Zen] Test of Character

I have often wondered what kind of people join a Zen group. I have to ask
myself, are these mostly the mentally disturbed, drug addicts, alcholics,
homosexuals, the kind of folks that feel dissociated from society, the dregs of
the earth, the leftovers, the angry, the free-thinkers, the people of loose
morals, bisexuals, liberals, etc.?

Am I right? Are there any conservatives in this group? Any members of the John
Birch Society? Daughters of the American Revolution? Knights of Pythias?
Probably not here.

Sorry for the OT,
Edgar