--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "roloro1557" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I believe sex is not personal. Dogs do it, horses do it, bugs do it.
> Most things that are alive do it in some way or other. It is no more
> personal than eating or breathing or sleeping. Like eating or
> breathing or sleeping, sex is a natural function. Natural functions
> cannot be moral or immoral. If someone were starving I would not think
> it immoral of them to steal food.

Dear Margie;

have been raising so far.

With reference to this post I would like to tell you that this is not
my way experience of seeing sex.  I'm a European which means that in
Europe we don't have the puritan taboos America seems to have.
However, Being sexualy liberated does not mean that some of us have sex
like animals.  Sexuality to some of us means to express an emotion with
someone through the Art of Sex.  I call it the Art of Sex because this
is what it is when you have sex with someone you love.  I don't
understand having sex with someone I don't love.  I am unable to have
sex if there is no love or something romantic with that person.  An
animal does't have this kind of emotion, doesn't have to love its
partner in order to have sex.  I agree with you that sex has to be
something free.

In general Europeans don't make judgements about others sexual lifes.
In this respect we are very free.  It's perhaps this freedom we have
what makes us to be very selective in our sexuality.  However, I admit
to experience a certain repulsion towards cheap animal sex.

When humans are involved in sex is important to take into consideration
third parties and never hurt other because of a sexual appetite.
Therefore can not be said if I'm hungry I eat.

Welcome again
MAYKA