Hi Edgar,

I've done a little fiction, but this is not my favorite or my best. My
best stuff is non-fiction investigative stuff. Lets see... I've done
lots of work on genetically engineered food. I've done some exposes of
local dirty politics and politicians, this is the work I'm especially
proud of because it made a real difference. I really enjoy research
and investigative work. It helps that I have one of those
"trustworthy" faces, people tell me things without me even asking.
I've had people tell me their deepest secrets while waiting in the
checkout line at the grocery store. I also really enjoy writing
editorials and am told I'm quite good at it.

The other writing I enjoy most and that is related to zen is poetry.
If you'd like to read some of it just go to my blog at
OldWomansZenChronicles.blogspot.com

May the zen flow in your ears and out your nose :)
Margie (roloro1557)