Hi Edgar, I've done a little fiction, but this is not my favorite or my best. My best stuff is non-fiction investigative stuff. Lets see... I've done lots of work on genetically engineered food. I've done some exposes of local dirty politics and politicians, this is the work I'm especially proud of because it made a real difference. I really enjoy research and investigative work. It helps that I have one of those "trustworthy" faces, people tell me things without me even asking. I've had people tell me their deepest secrets while waiting in the checkout line at the grocery store. I also really enjoy writing editorials and am told I'm quite good at it.
The other writing I enjoy most and that is related to zen is poetry. If you'd like to read some of it just go to my blog at OldWomansZenChronicles.blogspot.com May the zen flow in your ears and out your nose :) Margie (roloro1557) --- In [email protected], Edgar Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Hi Margie, > > What kind of writing have you done? Anything relevant to Zen please > share it. > > Edgar > ------------------------------------ Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
