Hi Margie,

What kind of writing have you done? Anything relevant to Zen please share it.

Edgar

On Oct 1, 2008, at 3:01 PM, roloro1557 wrote:

Hi Edgar-

I think physics is fascinating, especially quantum physics and cosmology.

I'm semi-retired, I work part time as a cashier/clerk in a retail
outlet. I've been writing since I was in junior high school, and I
guess that's my real calling. As far as a career is concerned I always
figured motherhood was enough, and you can't beat the perks! :)

Margie (roloro1557)