Hi Edgar- I think physics is fascinating, especially quantum physics and cosmology.
I'm semi-retired, I work part time as a cashier/clerk in a retail outlet. I've been writing since I was in junior high school, and I guess that's my real calling. As far as a career is concerned I always figured motherhood was enough, and you can't beat the perks! :) Margie (roloro1557) --- In [email protected], Edgar Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Hi Margie, > > I do have a degree in physics but live in NJ. I own my own company > though. How about you? > > Edgar > ------------------------------------ Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
