Hi Jody,

My son is also grown. But Einstein was right :) at least as far as my
mothering energy is concerned: "Energy cannot be created or destroyed,
it only changes form." My mothering energy has become mentoring
energy. There's my boss at work, she is a 19 year old single mom. I
help and advise her as much as I can whenever she asks.
I also have a younger brother - our mother died when we were young, so
he looks to me for a little mothering and emotional support. Also I
volunteer at the local animal shelter one day a week.

This is also part of my zen; compassion and assisting others is very
important to me. The idea (or energy of, or archetype, whatever you
wish to call it) of Kwan Yin is something I consciously ask to flow
through me.

Otherwise I an toying with the idea of going back to college...

Margie (roloro1557)