Hi Edgar,

The original meaning of the word virgin was a woman who is not under
the dominion of any man - as in Vestal Virgins. The prostitutes at
Aphrodites' temples were also referred to as virgins. Besides, I
figured if Queen Elizabeth the 1st could reclaim her virginity, so can I.

I've always been a lesbian. It just took me a very long time to figure
out that wanting children didn't make me heterosexual. And there was
almost no cultural support in such matters for young people when I was
growing up. Zen has been a big help to me in this, by the way.

Margie (roloro1557)