Hi Margie,

Yes, I agree that motherhood IS enough, the only problem I have is my kids
are all grown up.  I am still trying to figure out what to do next after
being a mom for 28 years.

I used to feel chased by my 'monkey mind'.  Lately my mind has been calm and
content which is wonderful but I don't have any ambition.  I don't feel
driven to accomplish a goal.

I wonder how to get out of feeling hum drum.

JODY