Hi Margie,
Yes, I agree that motherhood IS enough, the only problem I have is my kids
are all grown up. I am still trying to figure out what to do next after
being a mom for 28 years.
I used to feel chased by my 'monkey mind'. Lately my mind has been calm and
content which is wonderful but I don't have any ambition. I don't feel
driven to accomplish a goal.
I wonder how to get out of feeling hum drum.
JODY
------------------------------------
Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/