Hi Margie,

Read your poems at your site and was quite impressed and hope to read more if you can post them. Your tone reminds me of mine a lot, one that I think few people appreciate, sort of a deep very conscious yet very simple clarity of nature as it is in its overwhelming realness in the moment.

Was surprised to find you are a virgin and a lesbian though! Wouldn't have suspected that! Hopefully you mean metaphorically? :-)

Best,
Edgar