Anthony,

I have never believed in God but the reason why I can never steal or lie is
because I would know.

I have an example that just happened.  I recently bought three items at a
major department store.  On the way out of the store I felt the amount I
paid was too low for the items I purchased.  I checked the receipt and I
discovered they had only charged me for two items.  Without hesitation I
went back to the cashier and said I wanted to pay for the third item.  I was
not afraid of getting caught and I was not worried what God would think, I
just knew I could not do such a thing.

I am blind and when I was in school I was given take home exams.  My friends
thought that was so cool because I could look up the answers and the teacher
would never know it.  I NEVER cheated on a test because the better grade was
not worth violating my own code of ethics.

I have never understood how people can lie, cheat or steal because THEY
would have to live with themselves.

JODY