Hi Al,

For me zen does give me everything I want. Most definitely I don't
want to die sitting on a cushion - "I want to die with my boots on" as
the old saying goes. I don't believe in heaven or nirvana, anyway even
if I did I would not want to go to heaven or nirvana unless everyone
and all life could also go.

Margie (roloro1557)