--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "roloro1557" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> Hmmmm. Lets start by saying that illusions about love and sex are
some
> of the most stubborn and difficult to detach from, and it may be
> impossible for some people (age is a factor) because of hormones.

I partially agree with you here. Agree with you that Love (I have no
enough experience about sex in order to make a strong statement ).
Therefor,  I'd rather talk only about my personal direct experience
which is what the real dharma is made after all.  Agree with you that
love towards a partner,  is one of the most difficult things to
overcome because of attachment to the person we love and that this
can be applied to all ages.   Though you're right and perhaps the
younger a person is the most difficult is detachement. In contrast to
this,  it's perhaps this attachment, passion and desire towards our
lover and reciprocated by him/her what makes love so thrilling and
attractive. It can kills you and give you all life.  It's a really,
really an amazing experience.  I'm fully aware of that love based in
passion and desire is a dangerous illussion created partially by the
need of love and the need to be loved by someone and partially by
Chemical impulsess as you well pointed out. But is this altogether
emotion amongst the most powerful greatest and
 beatiful illusion a human being can ever experienced.  it's is the
one where one does not need to read any book, to have any Teacher but
just follow the intense flow of life energy.  I do not mind to have
that illussion because it does makes me going.  I will suffer and I'm
fully aware of that but nevertheless I'm willing to pay the price for
it.

Mother Nature is not a manipulator.  Mather Nature is just Mother
Nature.  It's not good or bad.  But a flowing energy in continous
evolution.

Thanks for posting

Mayka