Margie,

Ah, come on now! You can't leave us dangling with that teaser and not tell us now, can you? Fess up! After all we might learn something, at least I might. After all, I'm a hermit too, living alone on top of my hill in the woods, object of suspicion and rumor, my only loves my visiting animals, the wind, the sun and the boles of trees, and the constant loving flowing glow of the Tao.

Edgar