Hi Edgar-

Hmmmmm. Sex as an aid to enlightenment. I think I've heard that
somewhere before...

When I was young all the hippy boys kept telling me I was a shakti (I
have the space between my two top-front teeth) and wanted to do Tantra
with me. Even then I had to admit this was quite creative and much
better than "Haven't I seen you someplace before?"

I'm sure sex can be an aid to enlightenment - it has not been my
experience. Others experience is different of course.

I too am a hermit, eight years now. It's fantastic, including my sex
life.

Aside from all this- seriously, if I said what I really think about
sex and love there would be a lot of misunderstanding and I would be
stuck writing way too many posts trying to explain. I can guarantee
there are people who would take it very personally and be very upset.
It's not worth hurt feelings.

I'm not sure I want to put that much energy into it.

Margie (roloro1557)