--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "roloro1557" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If people want to express emotion through sexuality, then of course
> that is what they should do. However, and I don't mean to sound vulgar
> or crass, I think it's important to understand what sex is at it's
> most basic level. I think it's very important not to confuse the
> physical, natural urge to breed with an emotional thing like love.
>
> I hope I haven't offended you,
> Margie (roloro1557)

Hello again Margie!

I understand that a person who has the need of having "Basic Sex",
excluding child malessere and all kind of sick sexual people and of
course providing that not anyone gets hurt through all the process,
then that person should explore and experience sex  till is so full
that gets sick or tired of it. Which will occurr sooner or later in a
healthy sensitive mind.  And this is again is a difference between
humans and animals.  However, I understand that there are humans very
little evolve and because of that their sexuality is as primitive as
the animals.  It's also natural when one is very young trying to
discover and experiencing sex in a very basic levels.

What I am trying to say is that in a normal healthy person sex is
something very personal and that is not true that all humans have the
same kind of animal urge.  There are humans who do not separate the
physical level with the emotional level.  And this is also something
differente from animals.  The fact that some humans feel sex like a
urge like the breath they inhale does not mean that all humans feel in
the same way.  At least I don't and I can guarantee to you that I am
very far of being a repressed puritan but someone with a sense of art
and beauty.

You haven't offended me.  I hope I haven't offended you either. It's
actually very nice to have someone so dynamic like you in the forum.

Thank you for being here.
Mayka