From: roloro1557 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Zen] Re: women & zen
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 6 October, 2008, 8:31 AM

Hi Edgar-

Hmmmmm. Sex as an aid to enlightenment. I think I've heard that
somewhere before...

When I was young all the hippy boys kept telling me I was a shakti (I
have the space between my two top-front teeth) and wanted to do Tantra
with me. Even then I had to admit this was quite creative and much
better than "Haven't I seen you someplace before?"

I'm sure sex can be an aid to enlightenment - it has not been my
experience. Others experience is different of course.

I too am a hermit, eight years now. It's fantastic, including my sex
life.

Aside from all this- seriously, if I said what I really think about
sex and love there would be a lot of misunderstanding and I would be
stuck writing way too many posts trying to explain. I can guarantee
there are people who would take it very personally and be very upset.
It's not worth hurt feelings.

I'm not sure I want to put that much energy into it.

Margie (roloro1557)

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ps.com, Edgar Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED] ..> wrote:

> Margie,
>
> That of course is not the Tantric view of sex, or that of people like
> Wilhelm Reich (see his book 'The Function of the Orgasm') which posit
> that aside from its basic reproductive function that sex exists, or
> should be used, as an aid to enlightenment. It is the most easy and
> powerful way to get the internal chi flows going and enhance them and
> that being done sex should be used to move the chi energy of love
> through all the chakras and meridians to purify, cleanse and energize
> the body and ultimately up to the crown chakra to effect
> enlightenment together with the lover.
>
> Certainly works for me! Though now that I'm a hermit, I only make
> love with the Tao and that works fine too!
>
> Edgar

      Get your new Email address!
Grab the Email name you&#39;ve always wanted before someone else does!