Margie;

You may be right and wonder if there might be a linguistic or insight
proble here.

I'd rather not to repeat mysel again and the word of "moral" was
already explained previously in a post to Jackson Master in my way of
understanding.  Moral is a latin word by the way which derives from
moralis or something like that.  This gives me enough confident to
discuss about it.  And as for morality...I'm not sure but in English
is sound like an adjective.  It sounds also to me as  the way you are
interpretating the adjective for "moralistic" which means the ones
who say what they hear but not go deep into....like a kind of death
moral or in decay...which many follow but not many know the real
meaning...A narrow way of real morality.

I don't know.  Please, you tell me.
Mayka