Hello Anthony-

How does morality contribute to peace? Look into history, and ask
yourself, how does morality contribute to peace? Isn't the result
exactly the opposite? Morality creates turmoil because then people
start arguing about which morality should be the "rule". Wars have
been fought over this, lots of them.

I really think it's an important question for you. How does morality
contribute to peace?

Margie (roloro1557)

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Anthony Wu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Margie,
>
> If there is peace without morality, I will live with it. I just
don't like turmoil. I can forget about right or wrong. Because the
latter would normally leads to endless argument with different standards.